Saturday, October 25, 2008

farewell

ok..here's my first post that has nothing to do with poetry..
here's the deal..jump off my bed..get a shower..
n i just feel like writing sumthing other than poetry..

..........................................................................................................

since everybody is like saying gudbye for spm...
i wanna say gudbye too dear friends..
spm is just around the corner..but i'm here..
blogging..hahaha...i'm addicted to this thing now..
believe it..it's really addictive
so i better start with my study...have to stop writing poems :(
have to stop blogging..
but spm is like the most important thing to do now..
since i did not do that well for my trial...i have to work harder for this last battle..
heee...feeling like a ninja now..haiiyaaa!
so spm..watch out!!

...............................................................................................................................................

to my friends :
forgive me for all my wrongdoings..
n gud luck guys :)
chaiyo! x2

p/s : i'll be back soon guys..farewell bloggies.

cinta signing off