Sunday, January 25, 2009

damn,i'm a fool.

o gosh.is today like the stupidest day for me.

first:
i went to dinies blog and there was this one comment.
the user is named faiqah.in a flash second,i jumped into conclusion
that it is faiqah ex-smart.
so, i sent a comment in the cbox.
mcm ni bunyinye;
"weh faiqah x taw ade blog.aku link ko"
still not realising how foolish i am,i read her blog.
then suddenly,something striked me.
the faiqah is only form 3 not the faiqah i know.
gosh.sucks gle.comment tu x leh delete.
malunye rase.*blush

resolution:i just sent her an appology comment.

second:
i received this email from a long lost friend,katak(bukan name sbnr.haha)
katak sent me something like a big kiss.
i opened it and it said i have to sent the kiss to another person before i could have mine.
yg bodohnye ialah,aku ter send the so called kiss to all the ppl in my add book.
181 persons!!!!
some of them i dont even remember.
i can't cancel the sending.
what am i suppose to do now.
it's a big kiss i'm sending,not just a 'hello' msgs.
help me ppl.do some damage control pls.
i'm drowning here.arggghhhh!!!

resolution:expressing myself here.