Saturday, March 14, 2009

thank you god

thank you god for the big pressie.
:D
i'll work my ass of to do better in persuing
my dream which is a bit of mess now.
nvm,i'll figure it out later.

messages:

to mummy and daddy,this is for you.
thank you so much for spending the
money and time.

to all the supportive teachers,thank you
for sharing your knowledge.

to my sister,i'm so proud of you.
nnti kte cari present k.
:)

to all friends,congrats for the great
achievements.

..............................................................................

quote 'tu lah,kan saye da ckp jgn amek est'
kpd insan ini,my mom and dad are proud of
me.they said that i did my very best.
so who are you to say that to me.
you should be thankful that i am one of the
students on that stage on that particular day.

thank you.