Wednesday, March 4, 2009

wilst thou leave me so unsatisfied?

watched this lovely,heart-warming,romantic movie of
romeo and juliet starring leonardo de caprio.
:)))))

love.love the movie though most of the time,
i can't understand what they are saying.
they are like from an ancient time long ago.
hahaha.so i'm forced to read the subtitle.
but it is not so genuine in that way,
cause the translation is not as poetic as it is
suppose to be.

i admire shakespeare.
the way he write,
he gave words to our feeling.
love.















































love this movie this much *hands gesture
but,it's quite a spoiler cause i know the
so madly in love couple will die in the end.
and so i thought to myself,why can't
we change the ending to happy ending,
but that would've change the story right.
and there shall be no romeo and juliet.
:)

ps: god,send me someone who will greet me every single
morning with 'good morning my love' and i shall ask no more.