Monday, December 15, 2008

Driving,driving.wee :)

this morning me my sis n mom went to pmc to sign up for the driving lessons.
we went sumwhere near the stadium.
but rupe2nye die punye main office kat berserah.
so,me n my sis have to go to the stadium first,then from there the ppl will take us to berserah.
we will be listening to the boring lecture this thursday.
dunno how many ppl will be joining us.
at first igt nk buat esok but da penoh.haih.

bout the fees plak.
i was quite shock coz i never thought it would be that expensive.
sume skali(L + P) cost me RM1025 if i'm not mistaken.
because i have a twin that means double which is RM 2050.
gile la.sian my mom.
:(
my mom had to pay RM 180 fisrt for one person.the balance byr later.
thank you mummy.


oh.oh.we also went to bakewell to buy sum cupcake stuff coz we ran out of them at home.
mcm2 la beli.tgh gila sakan wat cupcakes.
we bought many colours.can't wait to make the icing.
my mom again had to spent nearly RM 100 there.
fuhhh.nowadays everythg uses up a lot of money.
how i wish i have a money maker machine at home.hahaha
nnti i'll let sum of u tatse my cupcakes ok.
untill now i've had some great reviews.
org ckp sdp.weee. :)
wait for the cupcakes ok!

ok la.
that's it for today.
adios.

x0x0
cinta