Wednesday, December 17, 2008

i'm getting married..WHOA



i'm getting married.
see the ring.


haha.kidding je.


last holiday,me my mom,bro n bro's gf went to ECM.
we accompanied my brother who was looking for an engagement ring.
so kitorg help him to choose a nice one la.
insyaallah this beautiful ceremony will take place next year.
can't wait to get another sis in law.

back to the story.
so kitorg dropped by this one shop.
that time ade sale.
there was a 70% discount for white gold.
while i was looking around,i saw this ring.
then saje la tanye mummy to buy it for me.
at first,i never thought mummy nk beli.
then mummy asked the salesperson to find the ring for my size.
wee.org laen nk kawen,org laen beli cincin.that's what mummy said.
then mummy ckp pakai slalu.jgn tggl.jgn hilang.jage elok2.
hahaha.x kesa la.dpt cincin.
:))))

to make the day sunshinier, my bro blanje starbucks.
get to feed my temptation.thanx biggie bro!
top up senyum.
:)))))))))