Sunday, December 21, 2008

transporter 3




















this movie rocks my day



today,me,my bro n sis went to watch this movie at teruntum.
rase da lame x tgk crite transporter.
let me tell you this,this movie is really great.you've got to watch it.
die ala2 james bond.action packed movie.superb!

we went there a lil bit late.time kitorg enter the cinema,movie da start.
there was this one couple sitting behind me.
the guy was like kicking my chair a few times.arrgghhh.geram gile.
i gave him the 'eye' signal.mungkin die terlalu lembab untuk memahami itu.haha
i told my bro bout that.i think the girl kicked my bro's seat.
orang kampung.x pena masuk cinema kot.macam tu la.(quoted from my bro)
really la.so kampung.
hello ppl,we paid for the seat.RM 8 to be exactly.bkn sikit.
so we would like to watch the movie comfortably.ok.

so,kpd mereka2 ni whom i would call 'seat kicker',hahahaha
please stop it ok.dont simple waste ppls money paying for the ticket to get a
comfortable seat.
bare this in mind.


ini hot,hahaha.really















the hero of transporter.his body is god damn hot.
:))))))
sorry james bond.i curang.hahahaha

















saye pakai ini.
bought it from wardroberehab.


xoxo

cinta